Work as Software Developer (f/m/d) at Charité
Apply to work as a Software Developer (f/m/d) at Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin. As one of the largest university hospitals in Europe, Charité plays a leading role in research, education and patient care. But Charité also stands out as a modern company with certifications in the medical, clinical and management fields.
As a refugee, we support your entry administratively (assistance with recognition of your qualifications, administrative procedures, housing search, etc.) as well as with a language course.
- Start: Immediately
- Employment: Full-time (39 hours a week)
- Remuneration: According to E13 TVöD VKA
- Monthly gross starting at € 4.187,45
- For more information click here
- Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Range of duty
- The software developer will support the team in reaching its goals building and extending research infrastructure to support high quality systematic reviews.
- Design and development of frontend components in Angular.
- Design and implantation of intuitive UI (User Interface) elements to help users utilise the platform more efficiently.
- Maintain public APIs and support to maintain APIs to our platform, to allow for easy exchange of data.
- Test new features, both internal unit testing and participate in user testing and evaluate user feedback to improve and refine features prior to release.
- Document code and maintain documentation for existing features where edits or improvements have been made
- Write queries for data migration in MongoDB and administer database settings
- Design and implementation of new product features in an agile framework, using ZenHub, and actively contribute in scrum meetings.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge and understanding of existing and emerging computing technolo-gies and ensure that software skills are kept up to date.
- Work with a small dev team working using the Scrum framework to implement Agile principles and values. Day-to-day, you will work with a senior full-stack developer, a designer, product owner, and scrum master to prioritise and deliver features
- Masters (post-graduate) qualification in computing science (or related subject), together with two or more years of wide-ranging IT software development projects that were successfully delivered
- More than 1 year of C# (or Java) experience and/or An-gular (other modern front-end frameworks acceptable)
- Competence with Linux operating systems, software development tools, web technologies and utilising eLearning systems with expertise in one or more areas
- Knowledge and experience of Object-Oriented Programming Principles (preferably in C# or Java)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with staff, students, and project stakeholders at all levels
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement best practice
- Highly proficient in English, proficient in German
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies (e.g., Scrum)
- Knowledge of DevOps principles (CI, CD, GitOps)
- Experience in all phases of software development and methodologies
- Experience with the Angular framework, .NET, Mon-goDB, AWS (S3, Lambda), Docker, Kubernetes, Python or R
- We are looking for a full-stack software developer with an eye for intuitive UI and experience testing their own work.